The Genesis Center features a soccer dome, YMCA and the Calgary Public Library, Over 800 families use these facilities on a daily basis. We are set up in the main foyer. Very spacious and lot’s of room to move around.
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW:
***No Homemade Baking permitted. Reserved for TCA’s Community Fundraiser.
- NEW THIS YEAR: To ensure that guests visit each table we will have “passport” books for the guests to have stamped. Once passport is filled out they are eligible to enter our draw for prizes. We request that each vendor donate an item for prizes.
- Direct Sales Vendors: To ensure this event is fair we will only accept one vendor from each direct sales company. Please take a look at the list of vendors already signed up at thebottom of this page before you register. List may not show up on mobile devices.
- Set up Time: 9am
- Tables: 8ft Tables are provided with your space. You may share or split your table with a partner. Please bring your own tablecloth. A Seating Chart will be available on the day of Craft Fair.
- Parking: Lot’s of parking front or back of the building. You may want to bring a small dolly or wagon to help bring your items into the building.
- Responsibility: As a formality, Genesis Center and Taradale’s Family Fun Craft Fair are not responsible for any theft or damage of any kind.
- Washrooms: Washrooms located throughout the building.
- Food: Popcorn, Jamaican Patties and Baked Goods will be sold by TCA as our Community Fundraiser. There is also a Jugo Juice in the building, vending machines and a bank machine in the upstairs of Soccer Dome area.
- Take Down: Please clean up all of your garbage before leaving. NO early take downs please!
- No refunds for cancelations. However, you may find a replacement for your table.
- The Genesis Centre – 7555 Falconridge Boulevard Northeast, Calgary, AB T3J 0C9
TICKETS are Free